Hey Planner Peeps! I’m here today to share with you my excitement and getting a ticket for next year’s Pamper, Plan and Create event.
Tickets for the event when on sale on 1 August and I was right there waiting; hoping that I’d be lucky enough to get one of the 80 tickets available, and I was. I was also lucky enough to bag one of the day tickets for my planner buddy Emma from The Stationery Geekette who lives nearby to the venue.
It may not be until next year, but I’m already getting giddy about it, and here’s why.
- I finally get to meet some of the amazing planner girls that I have been talking to on Facebook for years.
- There are going to be some of my favourite shops there. So far the following people have confirmed and there are still some stalls available.
- Getting some ‘me’ time. I get to spend the day playing around with my planner and crafting without having to justify myself or being interrupted by the kids.
- Making new friends because as we all know ‘Planner Friends Make The Best Friends‘
- Learning new skills, getting new ideas and inspiration and seeing how other people use their planners.
If this sounds like something you would love, head on over to the Pamper, Plan and Create Facebook group for more information.
Are you going? If so, let me know in the comments and I will see you there.